About Farm & Garden Camp
- Open to 4-10 year olds.
- One-week sessions for campers ages 4-10.
- Camp runs Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m.
- Drop-off at 8:45 a.m.
- Campers can attend up to two one-week sessions
- A maximum of 50 campers per session.
- Low staff to camper ratios.
- Jr. C.I.T program for returning campers ages 11-14
- C.I.T. program for ages 15-19
* Children's Garden
* Hands-on animal care and productive farm work.
* An intentional focus on growing the food that we'll eat.
* Weekly Farm Stand for families.
* Preparing, sharing, and celebrating at the Friday Farm Feast.
* Created and led by The Farm Education Collaborative staff.
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health
and be licensed by the local board of health.