School Vacation Programs
What families have to say about Farm & Garden Camp...
- The best of all the camps our son has tried. He participated more here than anywhere else.
- It was TOP notch and we will definitely go back!
- She was very happy with the entire program...liked the staff very much, enjoyed the other kids and always loves being around animals.
- Thank you for your positive, loving attitude towards the earth and the children!
- My son had a great experience... he was tired every day... he was excited to talk about what happened or what you were doing... and the baby chicks!
- You all were exceptional, very talented and dedicated and your work is appreciated!
- ...my child was at ease and comfortable...You made it that way and because of the small environment, he didn't feel threatened as he can in larger groups. It was a perfect way for him to end his summer camp experience.
- She most enjoyed feeding the calves, milking the cows, collecting eggs, seeing the llamas and sheep, stories in the hayloft, arts & crafts, and preparing food.
- It was one of our son's favorite camps this summer. He really loved being with the animals and learned a lot.
- Great camp! Keep up the good work!
- She seemed to enjoy the diversity of activities and the independence... she felt successful.
- My son loved working with the animals, preparing different dishes, gardening, and he especially enjoyed working with the chickens
- ....hands on with respect to actual farm work.
- She loved all aspects of it. Animals are a big hit, but also the sense of community and simple enjoyments.
- Very good experience. The children got along well, the camp topics were interesting, and the staff was very engaged with the children.
- He loved everything having to do with the animals - feeding them, herding them, making crafts, cooking, etc.
- I liked that it was a nice, gentle, accepting place for my son and his "quirks." Everyone went out of their way to make him feel accepted and included.
- They considered the individual child in addition to the collective whole.
- F&G Camp was a high quality experience - thanks!