1) Sign up 2 or more siblings for one week of camp and receive $25 off the price of tuition for each additional child. i.e Sign up 3 siblings and receive $50 off the total price of tuition.
2) Sign up one child for 2 weeks of camp and receive $25 off the second week.
Discounts can not be combined. For example, if you sign up 2 children for two weeks of camp each, the total tuition would $50 off the total price.
Sick Camper Policy
• Your camper will be taken to the camp office, where he or she will be assessed by the camp director. Minor illness/injuries will receive appropriate treatment and the camper will return to the activity.
• When a camper exhibits symptoms that may warrant a trip to the doctor, we will contact you to see how to proceed. If we cannot reach you, we will use our best judgment and continue to try to contact you.
• If a camper is contagious or becomes too sick to stay, we will notify the parent or guardian to pick them up. Do not send your camper to camp if they are sick or contagious.
• When a camper is seriously injured, emergency care will be provided. A camp representative will accompany the camper to the hospital. We will try to contact you immediately.
Campers will be addressed in a respectful, soft-spoken manner. The setting of limits and camp rules will be re-emphasized in the case of inappropriate behavior. If the behavior becomes routine, the parents will be contacted and a plan will be put into place.
Corporal punishment, including spanking, is prohibited.
No camper shall be subjected to crude or severe punishment, humiliation, or verbal abuse.
No camper shall be denied food or shelter as a form of punishment.
No child shall be punished for soiling, wetting or not using the toilet.
If necessary, time away from the group will be used. This will consist of a camper sitting in a quiet space with a camp director.
If a situation should arise that is serious enough to require humane physical restraint for a child’s safety, parents will be notified.
A record will be kept of camper misbehavior, noting date, time, and campers/staff involved in the incident.
Inappropriate disciplinary techniques will be discussed with and avoided by staff members/volunteers.